How being proactive kills you

Well, let's start from the beginning. We are in 2024 and as we already know the world is in total disgust (as was predicted in the Apocalypse of John) and many of us are a bit... lazy. It is precisely for this reason that influencers or creators have spread in recent times who say that if you start following a certain routine, invest in shares (I will talk about this in a future post) and therefore become very productive, you will be a man or a happy and successful woman. Okay, as much as I love these people's persistence in giving advice, they are wrong. The fact is that all these people tell you that if you work hard for a while then you will be rich, and that if you work hard then you will be muscular. What I mean... is that being so productive slowly kills you, both mentally and physically. And I say this for the simple reason that I too have tried to apply these tips. Being a student I started studying all the time, not talking to anyone. Trying to always be the best in everything, I admit that I made a mistake. As time went by I realized that being first in everything didn't make me feel good, I wasn't happy. And that's why I started the blog, To disconnect from the daily frenzy and dedicate some time to what I like. We are not machines, we are human, and we have feelings. I'll end here. Always your advisor, from the poetic side.   

Comments

Popular Posts