a letter

And maybe you don't realize it now, maybe because I hurt you, maybe because I mocked you, but deep down in my heart I feel an immense love for you that I can't express either with gestures or words, but maybe that's exactly how it works, maybe you shouldn't understand. In reality we both love each other equally but we can't express it. Maybe sometimes we make mistakes but remember that it is the first time we live. It's the first time we experience emotions. It's the first time we're... alive!  

And I know I'm not perfect, I know I'm not good at using words. I know I should say these things looking you in the eyes, you're beatiful eyes, but I worry that I'm not going to tell you everything because I may start crying before I finish. 

To my mom.

I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts