1 year of genocide

 Today, a year has passed since hell began for all the citizens of Gaza... I currently do not have many words to describe what happened, which is strange since I have been fighting for this cause since the beginning, but not because I was directly affected. I am fighting because I realize that while I am in a privileged situation compared to others, those who could take action and end it all have not yet taken action; in fact, those who could benefit have waited no longer. And now, after a year of unjustified cruelty to a people who cannot react, because they are under the control of a terrorist group, which I remind you, does not represent the Palestinian people, I think we might as well stop and end it. Condolences to all the families who have lost family members.



Comments