versions

Sometimes when I stop to think I realize how many versions of me exist. I am an introvert but with some people I am an extrovert. Many know me as the depressed poet, others as the one who during recess at school looked out the window at the trees and smiled. Others know me as the one who is afraid to go out and discover what is outside the house, others know me as the rebel who fights for those who are less fortunate. Some know me as the nerd and party pooper, others as a sage. Yet among all those who know me, no one knows all my personalities. Sometimes I also realize that I can change mood from one moment to the next. Maybe God made me this way because he wanted me to have the ability to immediately understand who my true friends are. Because not everyone accepts having a friend who goes from being happy to being discouraged. Sometimes I think that this is a very positive thing. I am sensitive and I perceive the world in a different way than others. I have the ability to observe something small and form many opinions. I have the ability to understand someone's state of mind just by their eyes. I can fully understand anything they make me read. But the world often hates sensitive people. I once wrote a book in which two kids, a boy and a girl, both sensitive, made a pact: They would always stay together to avoid being hurt by the world. I've never published it but if you want I could publish some aphorisms. The meaning of all this is: Don't let the world change you, change the world 

Comments

Popular Posts