The political side

Are we politically f#####?
... well... we need to talk about it a bit! What I mean is that I don't want to be the pessimist of the moment according to whom the world will end in a few days also because it is not the right choice... So... In Italy (where I live) I don't think there is currently a politician who can solve the current situation (crisis), why? Lack of funds (wasted on high salaries and useless stuff), discord among parliamentarians, useless projects, and I could spend hours and hours talking to you about the problems of the Italian government... but I want to talk about the United States 
Currently, as I think everyone knows, the elections between Harris and Trump are heated. Many agree with Trump (even many Christians) for his interest in recreating a more conservative government, many instead (including me) want a SERIOUS woman in government and above all who knows how to manage the conflicts in which the nation is involved. In fact, I believe that Kamala's reforms are correct and her inclusive mentality is magnificent! I would be very happy if she were to ascend to government also for her personality and the way she speaks to the people. I believe, however, that Trump in government could cause several problems (as has already happened)... I don't trust him and his ideas and I especially don't like his know-it-all character. At the same time, I don't judge those who support him and him himself, I respect everyone's ideas and I hope that these elections are the most democratic possible... Thanks for reading, let me know what you think in the comments, I would be very curious to read your opinions! 

Comments

Popular Posts