maybe i'm not the problem

At the end of it all I lie on the bed and think, maybe it wasn't my fault... And I find myself thinking about everything I've done for them and all the times they didn't answer me or didn't return a greeting. All the times I should have been the one to write first but they... nothing. So maybe it's not me who has to change, but them. I'm tired of going around a friendly imaginary in which we are all friends and we all always help each other, and above all everyone knows everything about everyone. But I No... Why not me... what have I done? But I shouldn't even ask myself the question because, as I said before it's not my fault and I should start thinking like this in life... not everything that happens is my fault but it's someone else's fault and I'm innocent. 

Comments

Popular Posts