another poem

 Stay here, 

I love hearing you talk about things that have already been said over and over again with your smiling face,

I love to stand by your side while you complain,

I love being with you even if it's raining outside,

I love listening to you tell me about your life,

I like to share our passions,

I like the way you share them,

I like to spend hours with you on a car ride, and holding your hand so hard without letting go, And suddenly the radio reminds me that we're alive, We've been listening to that song the whole trip!

And maybe right now, in this silence, I feel infinite, and my face doesn't show this joy even though my heart does, and makes it clear to all my organs and my mind, which recognizes this pleasant moment...

Now, could you tell me that story again, the one I like so much where the son goes back to the father, I know you've told it to me many times but it's my favorite

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts