"my future" by Billie Eilish (simple thought)

My future
-Billie Eilish

Every time I listen to a new song by Billie Eilish, I always have a strong hope that it will be magnificent, and in fact, this thought has never betrayed me. Both for the musicality and for the lyrics in one way or another, the artist from Los Angeles always manages to enchant me with her songs. In particular, however, I think my favorite is "my future". Released first as a single and then added to the rest of the beautiful album "Happier Than Ever". What struck me the first time I listened to it were the lyrics. Billie sings that she "fell in love" with her future and that she is patiently waiting to find out what it has in store for her. These lyrics made me think about the fact that often (including me) we are afraid of the future and what will happen while instead we should calm down and think positively about what will happen because, who knows, maybe we could be happy in the future and currently we are thinking about negative things. And in such a bad time, between wars and political battles, we too should fall in love with our future and trust it. 

Comments

Popular Posts