Interstellar Review

INTERSTELLAR

So... Basically, my first review EVER was going to be this, but... many things happen and I wanted to make Wiplash my first review. Being an environmentalist, for me Interstellar was as beautiful as it was frightening. While it is true that it is a science fiction film, according to scientists we may find ourselves in similar situations in the future. But I'm not doing a review on climate change so let's get back to the movie. This is, I have to be honest, the only Nolan film I have ever seen. Not because I don't like his style but because in listening to the opinion of many of his fans I realized that his films are very complicated (not that this one isn't). The avoidance of CGI is an aspect of his style that I really like, and also the story as in all his films is very complex but beautiful... very beautiful and especially exciting. Adrenaline-pumping and at times sad, Interstellar is the story of a father, of a good father who would do anything for his children...indeed...he did.

Vote:100/100


Comments

Popular Posts